Call us: +43 650 2000 200
1. TOUR CONTRACT:
The tour contract is only concluded with the written confirmation of
participation by ORX Organization 8344 - Bairisch Kölldorf 90 - Off Road Experience, hereinafter referred to
as the organizer for short, and is binding for the contracting parties.
(1) The scope of services is finally derived from the tour description valid at
the time of registration (shown in the brochure and on the website). All services that are not expressly listed as
included are not included in the tour price.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to change the tour, in particular the
route and thus the accommodation, if this becomes necessary for important
reasons. The organizer will endeavor not to change
the character of the tour and to provide similar services.
3. PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS:
(1) Participation in the trips and travels is possible with motorcycle models
of all motorcycle brands that meet the requirements of the respective travel or
(2) Only those persons who are in possession of a valid driver's license at the
time of the tour are entitled to participate.
(3) The participant is obliged to wear motorcycle equipment that meets the
requirements of the tour. Helmets are mandatory without exception.
(4) The participant is solely responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is in
perfect technical condition and that it complies with all legal requirements
and the requirements stipulated by the organizer (e.g. off road tires). The
organizer and the tour guide are not obliged to check whether these
requirements have been met.
The organizer and the tour guide are not obliged to determine and check the
abilities and skills of the participants.
4. PASSPORT, CUSTOMS, VISA AND
Some tours lead to countries for which special passport, customs, visa and
vaccination regulations exist.
The participant is solely responsible for compliance with these provisions, in
particular for obtaining any visas or vaccinations.
5. VIOLATIONS OF TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
OR TOUR GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS:
If the participant grossly violates the tour guide's instructions or traffic regulations,
the organizer can withdraw from the contract. In such a case, no refund of the
tour price will be made.
(1) Participants take part in the tour at their own risk.
The liability of the ORX organization 8344-Bairisch Kölldorf
- Off Road Experience due to damage suffered by the participant during the tour
is limited to three times the tour and rental price, provided that the damage
to the participant by the Off Road Experience was not caused intentionally or
through gross negligence or if the organizer is solely responsible for any
damage incurred by the participant due to the fault of a service provider. The
limitation of liability does not apply in the event of personal injury to the
(2) In order for the participant to start the tour, it is a prerequisite that
the participant signs his own declaration of the limitation of liability.
If the registration form is sent by fax or email, the signed
liability limitation must be received by the organizer at the same time.
This declaration will be sent to the participant at the same time as the
The participants are aware that without an accepted and / or signed waiver of
liability, the organizers are obliged to exclude the respective participant
from participating in the tour.
(3) ORX Organization 8344-Bairisch Kölldorf 90 is
liable for property damage and personal injury caused by the participant
- Off-road experience or the tour guide excluded, unless there is statutory
liability insurance coverage. Liability is in any case limited to the scope of
the insurance coverage of the liability insurance in the specific case of
damage. In this case, the participant has to indemnify and hold harmless the
ORX organization 8344-Bairisch Kölldorf 90 - Off Road
Experience and the tour guide.
(4) It is strongly recommended that the participant take out appropriate
insurance, such as cancellation and travel insurance.
(1). The invoice amount is due no later than 4 weeks before the start of the
(2) When paying by credit card, the total amount will be debited when the
invoice is issued. Any bank charges incurred are borne by the credit card
8. WITHDRAWAL AND TRANSFER OF
(1) The applicant is entitled to withdraw from the contract at any time. If the
registrant withdraws, the following cancellation fees will be charged instead
of the tour price:
- 20% of the tour price when withdrawing from registration up to 8 weeks before
the start of the tour,
- 50% of the tour price in the event of cancellation from 8 weeks to 4 weeks
before the start of the tour,
- 85% of the tour price in the event of cancellation 4 weeks before the start
of the tour or an unannounced no-show.
The withdrawal must be made in writing either by registered letter, by fax
or by e-mail and is confirmed in writing by post, by fax or by e-mail by the
organizer and is only then considered to be accepted.
The above deadlines relate to the receipt of the cancellation notification by
the organizer. The organizer is entitled to offset the cancellation fee against
already paid participation fees. In addition, participation fees already paid
will be reimbursed. All services not used by the participant on site cannot be
reimbursed. We strongly recommend that the participant take out travel cancellation
(2) The participant can transfer the contractual relationship to another
person, provided that this person fulfills all the
requirements for participation and the organizer is informed of the transfer
within a reasonable period of time before the departure date. The transferor
and the new participant are jointly and severally liable for the unpaid
remuneration and, if applicable, for the additional costs arising from the
transfer. A transfer is not possible for tickets that have already been issued!
9. TOUR CANCELLATION:
(1) The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour at any time
for important reasons. In addition, the organizer can cancel the tour up to one
week before the start of the tour if the minimum number of participants is not
reached. The participant will be informed immediately in writing, by letter,
e-mail or by phone.
(2) If a tour is postponed or canceled, the
participant has the right to choose either to request a refund of the
participation price or to participate in another tour of the same value
provided by the organizer, provided the organizer is able to do so.
(3) External services that have no direct booking connection with ORX
Organization 8344-Bairisch Kölldorf 90
- Off Road Experience are non-refundable.
10. TOUR CANCELLATION DUE TO
If the organizer has to cancel a tour due to a pandemic (of any kind), NO
refund of the paid tour price is possible. The participant will be issued a
voucher for the amount of payment. The organizer has the right to set up for
the canceled tour at any time. The participant will
be informed immediately in writing, by letter, e-mail or by phone.
FOR RENTAL BIKE:
A deposit of € 300 must be deposited with the organizer to claim a rental
motorcycle. At the end of the tour, this deposit will be returned to the
participant. The participant is responsible for any damage caused to the rental
With our newsletter you are always provided with the latest information and news about our tours.