Keep in touch
With our newsletter you are always provided with the latest information and news about our tours.
1. TOUR CONTRACT:
The tour contract is only concluded with the written confirmation of participation by ORX Organization RALLY RAID ADVENTURES LIMITED, Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, GX11 1AA Gibraltar, hereinafter referred to as the organizer for short, and is binding for the contracting parties.
(1) The scope of services is finally derived from the tour description valid at the time of registration (shown in the brochure and on the website). All services that are not expressly listed as included are not included in the tour price.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to change the tour, in particular the route and thus the accommodation, if this becomes necessary for important reasons. The organizer will endeavor not to change the character of the tour and to provide similar services.
3. PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS:
(1) Participation in the trips and travels is possible with motorcycle models of all motorcycle brands that meet the requirements of the respective travel or trip!
(2) Only those persons who are in possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of the tour are entitled to participate.
(3) The participant is obliged to wear motorcycle equipment that meets the requirements of the tour. Helmets are mandatory without exception.
(4) The participant is solely responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is in perfect technical condition and that it complies with all legal requirements and the requirements stipulated by the organizer (e.g. off road tires). The organizer and the tour guide are not obliged to check whether these requirements have been met.
The organizer and the tour guide are not obliged to determine and check the abilities and skills of the participants.
4. PASSPORT, CUSTOMS, VISA AND VACCINATION REGULATIONS:
Some tours lead to countries for which special passport, customs, visa and vaccination regulations exist.
The participant is solely responsible for compliance with these provisions, in particular for obtaining any visas or vaccinations.
5. VIOLATIONS OF TRAFFIC REGULATIONS OR TOUR GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS:
If the participant grossly violates the tour guide’s instructions or traffic regulations, the organizer can withdraw from the contract. In such a case, no refund of the tour price will be made.
(1) Participants take part in the tour at their own risk.
The liability of the ORX organization RALLY RAID ADVENTURES LIMITED, Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, GX11 1AA Gibraltar due to damage suffered by the participant during the tour is limited to three times the tour and rental price, provided that the damage to the participant by the Off Road Experience was not caused intentionally or through gross negligence or if the organizer is solely responsible for any damage incurred by the participant due to the fault of a service provider. The limitation of liability does not apply in the event of personal injury to the participant.
(2) In order for the participant to start the tour, it is a prerequisite that the participant signs his own declaration of the limitation of liability.
If the registration form is sent by fax or email, the signed liability limitation must be received by the organizer at the same time. This declaration will be sent to the participant at the same time as the registration form.
The participants are aware that without an accepted and / or signed waiver of liability, the organizers are obliged to exclude the respective participant from participating in the tour.
(3) ORX Organization RALLY RAID ADVENTURES LIMITED, Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, GX11 1AA Gibraltar is liable for property damage and personal injury caused by the participant- or the tour guide excluded, unless there is statutory liability insurance coverage. Liability is in any case limited to the scope of the insurance coverage of the liability insurance in the specific case of damage. In this case, the participant has to indemnify and hold harmless the ORX organization RALLY RAID ADVENTURES LIMITED, Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, GX11 1AA Gibraltar and the tour guide.
(4) It is strongly recommended that the participant take out appropriate insurance, such as cancellation and travel insurance.
(1). The invoice amount is due no later than 4 weeks before the start of the tour.
(2) When paying by credit card, the total amount will be debited when the invoice is issued. Any bank charges incurred are borne by the credit card holder.
8. WITHDRAWAL AND TRANSFER OF CONTRACT:
(1) The applicant is entitled to withdraw from the contract at any time. If the registrant withdraws, the following cancellation fees will be charged instead of the tour price:
– 20% of the tour price when withdrawing from registration up to 8 weeks before the start of the tour,
– 50% of the tour price in the event of cancellation from 8 weeks to 4 weeks before the start of the tour,
– 85% of the tour price in the event of cancellation 4 weeks before the start of the tour or an unannounced no-show.
The withdrawal must be made in writing either by registered letter, by fax or by e-mail and is confirmed in writing by post, by fax or by e-mail by the organizer and is only then considered to be accepted.
The above deadlines relate to the receipt of the cancellation notification by the organizer. The organizer is entitled to offset the cancellation fee against already paid participation fees. In addition, participation fees already paid will be reimbursed. All services not used by the participant on site cannot be reimbursed. We strongly recommend that the participant take out travel cancellation insurance.
(2) The participant can transfer the contractual relationship to another person, provided that this person fulfills all the requirements for participation and the organizer is informed of the transfer within a reasonable period of time before the departure date. The transferor and the new participant are jointly and severally liable for the unpaid remuneration and, if applicable, for the additional costs arising from the transfer. A transfer is not possible for tickets that have already been issued!
9. TOUR CANCELLATION:
(1) The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour at any time for important reasons. In addition, the organizer can cancel the tour up to one week before the start of the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The participant will be informed immediately in writing, by letter, e-mail or by phone.
(2) If a tour is postponed or canceled, the participant has the right to choose either to request a refund of the participation price or to participate in another tour of the same value provided by the organizer, provided the organizer is able to do so.
(3) External services that have no direct booking connection with ORX Organization RALLY RAID ADVENTURES LIMITED, Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, GX11 1AA Gibraltar are non-refundable.
10. TOUR CANCELLATION DUE TO PANDEMIC:
If the organizer has to cancel a tour due to a pandemic (of any kind), NO refund of the paid tour price is possible. The participant will be issued a voucher for the amount of payment. The organizer has the right to set up for the canceled tour at any time. The participant will be informed immediately in writing, by letter, e-mail or by phone.
11. DEPOSIT FOR RENTAL BIKE:
A deposit of € 300 must be deposited with the organizer to claim a rental motorcycle. At the end of the tour, this deposit will be returned to the participant. The participant is responsible for any damage caused to the rental motorcycle.